Model specifiek Cordona PQ8 Combo Quickshifter.
De Quickshifters van Cordona behoren tot de absolute top. Ze worden gebruikt door verschillende Moto2 en Moto3 teams. Deze set is plug and play voor alle moderne 4 cilinder motoren.
- Ducati 479 - 1199
- Ducati 748 - 998
- MV Agusta 4 Cilinders
- MV Agusta 2 Cilinders
- Aprillia RSV4
- BMW S1000RR
Motor opgeven bij bestelling. Staat uw motor er niet bij? Kies dan voor de universele voor 2 of 4 cilinder motoren.
- Strain Gauge GP Switch (QS)
- Control Box (CPU)
3 & 4 Cylinder Harness
Full throttle electronic up shifts, Seamless acceleration... Roadracing bikes, Street bikes, Dragbikes, Gokarts, Crosskarts, basically anything with a sequential gearbox. PQ8 won´t mess with the injection light on fuel injected engines. Engineered with all the latest technology, continuously developed and upgraded. Used by international level racers worldwide.
Proven winner straight out of the box, we won the Nordic BoTT Title with one of the PQ8 prototypes installed; and re took the title again in 2009, together with the Norwegian SBK title and the PRO SBK title...
- Intelligent Multichannel Quickshifter
- Engineered with all the latest technology, continuously developed and upgraded.
- Compu Shift, calculates a perfect kill time for each up shift according to engine conditions, acceleration, load and rpm with a selection of 500 different kill times. Adjustable between 40-80ms.
- Makes the ECU believe the engine is still running at up shift; allows for a very smooth and stable up shift without any fault messages or leaned or enriched fuelling.
- Comes with plug and play connectors for Denso and Mitsubishi coils, used on most sport bikes. For other coils the installation is not plug and play, still an easy straight fwd. installation though, hardware for splicing is included. *Automatic rpm controlled ON/OFF, fully adjustable, to prevent the engine from stopping when put in neutral from 1st gear while at idle.
- Will pick +12v from a coil via the red wire going straight to the PQ8 CPU on bikes with stick coils, making for an easy installation, no need to install a 12v wire on bikes with stick coils.
- Has “Smooth Shift” built in to ease the shock loads on the gear box and chain and to lessen loss of traction at up shift, just like the Moto GP shifters. It kills all cylinders simultaneously at up shift but bring them back on in a computer controlled sequence, in conjunction with Compu Shift.
- Waterproof design, the circuit board is encased in glue, aviation grade 26 pin connector.
- Aural horn for test and start up acknowledgement if hidden behind fairings, very useful for set up.
- Shift Light circuitry built in, with shift soon functions; LED will come on for 1000rpm before up shift rpm and then flash in sequence with the rpm. RPM is set with 3 digits in steps of 100rpm. LED assembly sold separately, Batwing Shiftlight.
- Auto Shift, can be selected to activate the shifter automatically at an adjustable rpm. The rider just has to keep the shifter pedal preloaded between up shifts. Useful for drag racers going below the break out time, just reduce the up shift RPM to go slightly slower next run.